Thursday, September 25, 2014

Man's Best Friend

It's no secret that I love dogs. Our own dog McCrady is pretty much our child...and we try and take her everywhere. It's always great fun for me to photograph family pets. 

I grew up with perhaps the BEST Golden Retriever to ever live. We lost him this year...but he lived 14 amazing years of life. From the woods and lakes of Washington State...to the beaches of South Carolina...and the open fields of Texas and Nebraska...he lived everywhere. There wasn't ever a squirrel he didn't try to chase!




Then there's my favorite Beagle Cooper and his big brother...Max the black lab. They recently welcomed a baby sister to their family...and they've been GREAT dog sibblings :-D




And of course my sweet baby McCrady...because I take way too any pictures of her :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment