Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Location, Location, Location

One of the most COMMON questions I get from clients is, "Where should we do our session?" While some folks come to me and know exactly where they'd like to have their photos taken, others stress out about making sure they're picking the perfect spot.

The reality here? Any location can be a great location as long as you and your family feel comfortable. My camera has just as much fun at the Dallas Arboretum as your backyard...so don't worry about me! In fact, some of my favorite sessions are the ones done at home. Here's an image from a session that got rained out last minute...so we improvised. The results were fantastic.




So stress no more folks! That's why I'm here :-D  It's my goal to help you find the perfect spot for you and your family to have a fun and enjoyable session. One of the tools I often utilize is my Pinterest BoardIf you haven't checked it out yet, please follow me! I outline a variety of sessions by location in the DFW area...and also include some details on what to wear and how to prepare. Click HERE to visit my boards :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment