Tuesday, September 2, 2014

At Home - Newborn Photos - Dallas, TX

When I heard a certain Aunt in Oregon was anxiously awaiting more photos on the blog...I decided to get a few more done and share. This was just a great session. There's nothing quite better than seeing a new mom with her son just hanging out at home. It's relaxed, it's calm...it's just how I love my newborn sessions to be. 

As you can see, I've posted quite a few photos here. I just couldn't decide which were my favorites. From the two sweet dogs that followed me around the WHOLE time...protecting the new guy...to all the sweet moments with mom. Let me know which ones are your favorite! I always love the feedback.

















1 comment:

  1. I am such a fan of your photgraphy. Thank you for capturing my beautiful sister and most wonderful, baby newphew so perfectly! Being far away, I miss seeing these little every day moments between them. Thank you, thank you for documenting them so perfectly. And you are right, Carson and Dakota love their big brother, too!

    With gratitude and admiration,
    Aunt Jo (all the way from Oregon!)

    ReplyDelete