Friday, September 5, 2014

Seattle, WA - The Emerald City

In honor of the Seahawks' win last night (Go Hawks!), I thought I'd blog about my favorite city in the US. My parents live in Seattle now and I try to get there as often as possible. Last year my husband and I took a fantastic trip to the Emerald City and couldn't get over how green everything looked! That green is perfectly shown in this picture below from one of our hikes...IN THE CITY! Yes I know...that really was at a park in the city.




Sometimes I step away from the camera and let my husband snap a few photos. He's always saying I don't get enough photos taken of me...so here I am...with coffee. No shocker there!



I'll also never TRULY get over my parents' view from their place in Seattle. They live in a great little area called Wallingford...which affords them some GREAT views.



And finally a collection of some of my favorite images from the city. Can't wait until our next trip!







No comments:

Post a Comment